Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mount & Blade Color Bug Is My Computer Dieing?

Is my computer dieing? - mount & blade color bug

Its like 6-7 years old eMachines T3393 that I took in hand "for me, and recently it has been corrupted. 'S much slower, and it crashed again. I did some tests and remove all cookies and I have a virus or something. But whenever I try to play the mountain and the road (designed to power all the time now) my computer shuts down when trying to load. And now, I have other things. It began to freeze and when I close games Perfect World. And sometimes it is no longer working, or simply by chance. I downloaded the latest video card and all of the updates to hit me, and still do so. I also went to the Control Panel and change things like video and advanced or something, but I play my games: (My parents re --Fuse let another team that seems unfair, because my brother bought a new laptop, the last year, and I do not make me a new, really needs. And when it freezes, the screen is bigger and the icons are larger and the colors are a mess: s Please help!

2 comments:

The Truth is out There & so am I said...

Probably a question of the plates

richmoor... said...

If you have reinstalled Windows at the time the team? Things are damaged and programs can trash your system when you uninstall. Even if you do not update Windows, you may have malware that your computer is slowing down and lead to a variety of problems.

When you install the original Windows Recovery CD backup all data and Windows. Who will solve all the problems of software you have.

Post a Comment