Friday, February 19, 2010

Og Mudbone Wikipedis What Should My Semen Volume Be If I've Been Doing PC Muscle Exercises Since Age 14?

What should my semen volume be if I've been doing PC muscle exercises since age 14? - og mudbone wikipedis

After searching online I found that semen volume can be increased through a so-called Kegel exercises, since I was 14 years (now), which leads the PC muscle around the anus man. If I keep doing these exercises, I need to be able to ejaculate as OG Mudbone, with great strength and sperm?

1 comment:

Acid09 said...

The pubococcygeus is a man between the anus and the scrotum blood that binds the public. Exercise can increase the stamina and the overall intensity of orgasms, but it has little to do with the volume of ejaculation. You can help, but the main source is your testosterone levels, what you eat and how it hydrated.

I think OG Mudbone is a movie star for adults. Many of these scenes in which they are very large loads ejaculation wrong.

Post a Comment