Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Adobe Premiere 6.5 Mpeg Encoder Activation Adobe Premiere...?

Adobe premiere...? - adobe premiere 6.5 mpeg encoder activation

Chronology of export .. I just want to be sure it will be a VCD file in which I believe will be exported to play VCD player. And I did not want to export to MPEG encoder, then the nature of the VCD, but when I exported movie is a kind of MPEG video. the difference is, you create a real-time video VCD, the file type is DAT. And I thought that I will be exported to a type of MPEG will not play on my VCD player, since the differences between files. What am I missing? Or is there something I should do after you export? Or is there a chance that you can play on my VCD player, although the pace of MPEG? My Adobe Premiere version 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment