Saturday, December 12, 2009

Quo Brushes Review Canadian Girls!!....do Any Of U Use Quo Makeup Brushes (available At SDM Or Pharmaprix)?

Canadian girls!!....do any of u use Quo makeup brushes (available at SDM or pharmaprix)? - quo brushes review

I would like to know if a brush quo that has the brushes 109 and 187, corresponds to MAC? I am a student and can not afford Mac brushes. R is soo expensive for me ... and I already spent $ 37 in Studio Fix liquid foundation. I can not spend another $ 40 in the brush. So plz let me know equivalent. Quo brush can also be used to promote grain?
I want a natural look ... not cakey
Thnx

1 comment:

trinij said...

I'm sorry, I can not remember exactly, but the Quo brushes are really good and what is so easy to characterize exactly what they are used. If you know what you want MAC brush, go only to the buyer and find one that has the same shape and firmness. I've got a great quality and some, like they're half the price of the MAC brushes, most of my MAC brushes, but.

Post a Comment