Saturday, January 23, 2010

Changing Cabana The Donovan To America Rumors Arent Completely Legit...but Can You Imagine Him In America..?

The Donovan to America rumors arent completely legit...but can you imagine him in America..? - changing cabana

Lodges and Donovan in the line-up ... haha seems pretty threatening to a player such as Cabanas, of change and a rapid pace from the start, as Donovan wants. I do not think that it can more agile later in Mexico, which go from the wing and play as a number 9 .... Well, maybe Omar Bravo, back in his time.

9 comments:

OSweet said...

I would like to see would be nice, more attention in the United States League of Mex. Imagine the viewers C. America 's game is reached.

2pac Negrito es aguila 3-2 papa! said...

I think it would be a good idea for Donovan and America ... Donovan continues to grow as a player and a bigger role in the Azteca and the United States receive a lethal attack. I could really see what happens

Ćĥλv3ζ™ [RIP Antonio de Nigris] said...

Yes, but I like Donovan, I think it could be the solution to attack America better. I would not mind playing for the United States.

Tony ƦøjîБĿДИkǾ ★ said...

Yes, but Donovan was always running opponent.He could
be a useful player for the United States and better.
And if you do not leave the United States after he and Cabanas
to make a good pair of strikers ..

get u said...

Donovan is a good player and I'm going to America, and if koo, but I doubt I will Whillis arrives at a place where they hated

Jose said...

I thought the U.S. was very good. suggest that the Inter.

TucuTucu... said...

I stress that come into play for the United States that could help to win the coming deliverer, must

aaronmar... said...

on request

aaronmar... said...

on request

Post a Comment