Thursday, January 7, 2010

Xbox Live Can I Transfer An Xbox Live Profile And Account For Xbox 360 To A Different Profile On The Same Console?

Can i transfer an Xbox Live profile and account for Xbox 360 to a different profile on the same console? - xbox live

Wrongly, I have a new profile on Xbox Live instead of my one time I was with a join (a gamerscore was 4000). Is there a way to transfer the account and profile I've Set Up Xbox Live (the 0 has a player score) with the profiles of others on the Xbox itself? Or, I mean data services, and played on my new Xbox Live profile? I've heard this can be done at a price of 800 Microsoft Points.

3 comments:

starwars... said...

All I can say is, why? If you are ready to have a gamertag 4000, why not use this profile to a large part in their 360th If you have a different account for any reason, that the most effective. If you try to change the name of your gamertag to your new gamertag and keep the same score, I did not think possible. I have not tried, but it sounds a bit too long for me.

SteveMcK said...

I doubt u can change ur gamertag for 800 points. I think I just found a new account or live with ur profile 4000gamerscore far as I know!

jesusphr... said...

How Bout to ...... Call Microsoft and make transfers? im sure that you can do it, no problem

Post a Comment