Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fafsa Forecaster Question About FAFSA, Please Help!?

Question about FAFSA, please help!? - fafsa forecaster

I will go to community college next year, and I think I could go into the registry of the "free" for a one-year program. I filled the FAFSA) forecaster information (data and said that I received a claim for approximately $ 7,000 per year in aid (my brother went too) and I wonder if I get a shcolarship in this sense the amount the wizard that getin money, because I still really need the money for books, gas and housing costs and a laptop, if I can ... It was hard to find much information on the FAFSA, which was specific to that purpose.

2 comments:

spalmer said...

What is the effect on their financial assistance. Yes, you can continue to receive pay FAFSA money for books to help. Your school will you estimate your costs for participation. Your school is the creation of grant aid FAFSA says only what you can get. If your tuition is already paid, the cost is deducted from the estimated cost of care. I recommend that you arrange to meet someone in the financial aid office of your school and talk. By completing the FAFSA, you are obligated to keep all the money they in the school list, and if you complete scholarships (if it is on demand) is based, other scholarships or financial aid is received, you list.

My younger sister does not receive financial support, but) they have two scholarships (cover full tuition, accommodation and meals. The bridge is only a small amount of the second grant received (in particular), the fees of the cover. While some people receive a refund, should notexpected. It depends on which view of the school than the estimated costs of participation - some of them do not include the cost of housing and transport, and others. For example, even if you do not qualify for a maximum of $ 7,000 of grants - If you are the estimated costs of participating community college only $ 4000 per year - that's all I get. You will not receive $ 7000 because they needed to cover their education. I hope this helps explain. Good luck!

Guedo said...

Receive scholarships will not affect your financial aid, which is added to its control, the widespread financial support from the fellowship area. Valid for all awards may be large.

Post a Comment